Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Chain Saw, Long Reach, 13 In Bar
- Item # 5NWJ8
- Mfr. Model # 38568
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.35 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Chain Saw
- Type75" Long Reach
- Hydraulic System TypeOpen or Closed Center
- Cutting Capacity13"
- Chain Speed @ 4 GPM2100 fpm
- Chain Speed @ 8 GPM4200 fpm
- Chain Pitch0.325"
- Pressure Port9/16"-18 SAE O-Ring
- Return Port3/4"-16 SAE O-Ring
- Min. Flow (GPM)5
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow7 gpm
- Max. Flow GPM8
- Recommended Filtration (microns)10
- Relief Valve PSI Setting2000
- Max. Back Pressure200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp.140 Degrees F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F)40 min.
- Depth6 in
- Weight9.25 lb.
- StandardsFiberglass Extension Meets OSHA Regulation 1910.269 for Diaelectric Capability
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.