Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDrill/Tap & Countersink Bit Set
- MaterialShock Resistant Plastic
- FinishTitanium Nitride
- Drill StyleTwist
- Tap StylePlug
- Tap Sizes6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 1/4-20
- FeaturesHex Shank, 1/4" Quick Change, Professional Grade Driver Bits, Self-Centering High Speed Drill Bits, Hammer Drill Rated Carbide Grade Tips And Hardened Shank Masonry Drill Bits, Quick Release Chuck With Precise Fit, Security Bits That Fit Most Security Fasteners Frequently Used In Public Facilities
- Number of Pieces68
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bits (21217)
- Carbide Drill Bits (10804)
- Plug Taps (4416)
- TiN-Coated Drill Bits (3180)
- Countersink Drill Bits (1665)
- Countersinks (1663)
- Masonry Drill Bits (1042)
- Hex Shank Drill Bits (273)
- Carbide Taps (95)
- Masonry Drill Bit Sets (46)
- Drill and Tap Sets (33)
- Tap and Drill Sets (33)
- Hex Shank Drill Bit Sets (21)
- Drill And Drive Sets (7)
- Electrician's Drill Bit Sets (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.