Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
BX Cutter, 8" Overall Length, Anvil Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: BX/Flexible Conduit
- Item # 6A646
- Mfr. Model # 1940
- UNSPSC # 23171604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- ItemBX Cutter
- Cutting ActionAnvil Cut
- Overall Length8"
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum3/8"
- Handle DesignSteel/Aluminum
- FeaturesCuts Box in Seconds, Simply Turn Handle Crank to Cut Through Metal Sheathing of Box
- IncludesTool and Cutting Blades
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 11L580Cable Cutter, 10-5/8" Overall Length, Anvil Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: Electrical CableGREENLEE
- Item # 4A862BX Cutter, 7-5/8" Overall Length, Shear Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: BX/Flexible ConduitKLEIN TOOLS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.