Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Puller, 9986 lb, 120V, w/Versi Boom
- Item # 15X798
- Mfr. Model # 6906
- UNSPSC # 27111712
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 428.0 lbs.
- ItemCable Puller
- Pulling Force (Lb.)9986
- Cable Capacity4 x 500mcm Copper Cables, 800 ft. w/(3) 90 deg. Bends, 3 x 1000mcm Copper Cables, 750 ft. w/(4) 90 deg. Bends, 4 x 750mcm Copper Cables, 1200 ft. w/(2) 90 deg. Bends
- MotorTwo Speed High Torque Integral
- Conduit3" Rigid
- Features2-Speed, Can Shift From High Speed/Low Load Pulling To Low Speed/High Load Pulling w/Foot Pedal Control Switch, No-Load High Speed Is 16 ft./min. For Loads Up To 4000 lbs., No-Load Low Speed Is 9 ft./min. For Loads Up To 8000 lbs.
- FunctionFor Cable Pulling
- Number of Wheels4
- Wheel Size (In.)(2) 8" Swivel, (2) 12" Static
- Wheel TypeSolid Rubber on Plastic Hubs
- Use With7/8" dia. (22.2mm) Double-Braided Polyester Composite Rated at 32,000 lbs. (142kN) min. Breaking Strength
- Includes15X795 Mobile Versi Boom, Force Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.