Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solar Panel Kit, 100W, Polycrystalline
- Item # 21CH96
- Mfr. Model # GS-100-KIT
- UNSPSC # 60104701
- Catalog Page # 553
- Shipping Weight 35.15 lbs.
- ItemSolar Panel Kit
- Cell TypePoly-crystalline
- Nominal Output Power100W
- Power Tolerance0% to +6%
- Operating Voltage18.0
- Operating Current5.56
- Open Circuit Voltage21.9
- Short Circuit Current6.13
- Number of Cells36
- Cable Length35-3/8"
- Operating Temp.-40 to 185 Degrees F
- IncludesGS-STAR-100W Solar Panel, Xantrex C35 Charge Controller, 6 In. PV Cables W MC4/Bare Ends and 5 Ft. Charge Controller to Battery Cable
- Green Environmental AttributeRenewable Energy Source
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.