Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Texture Sprayer, 120 VAC, 10 gal.
- Item # 21YR73
- Mfr. Model # 254975
- UNSPSC # 31211908
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 79.0 lbs.
- ItemTexture Sprayer
- Power Source120 VAC
- Hopper Capacity10 gal.
- Air Flow4.0 cfm at 45 psi
- Operating Pressure80 to 100 psi Fluid Pressure
- Flow Rate1.25 gpm
- Voltage120 VAC
- Hose Inside Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length25 ft.
- Max. Hose Length25 ft.
- Tip Size Included4, 6, 8 and 12 mm
- Number of SettingsInfinite
- Weight65 lb.
- Includes(1) 3/4 in. x 25 ft. Material Hose, (1) 3/8 in. x 25 ft. Air Hose, (1) Air Spray Trigger Gun, (4) Nozzles (4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm), (1) 3/4 gal. Touch-Up Hopper
- For Use WithPremixed Materials, Fillers, Drywall Mud
- ApplicationLight Commercial, Popcorn Texture, Orange Peel Texture, Splatter Texture, Interior Residential, Knockdown Texture, Simulated Acoustic
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.