Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHandheld Paint Sprayer
- Capacity44 oz.
- Max. Flow30 gpm
- Spray PatternUp to 16"
- Voltage28 High Power Lithium Ion Battery
- FeaturesProconnect Pump Removal and Installation System, Allows You to Remove and Replace The Pump In Seconds, Fullflo Pressure Control, Fully Adjustable to Achieve The Finish You Need, Optimized for Both Heavy and Thin Coatings, Patented Prospray Technology, Consistent, Even Spray Pattern for One,Coat Coverage, 28V High Power Lithium Ion Power Pack Battery, Able to Spray Up to 1 Gallon Per Battery Charge, Proguard Built In Protection System Continually Monitors Sprayer Operation, Dual Led Indicators Provide Instant Feedback While Spraying, Automatically Shuts Sprayer off to Protect From Thermal Overload or Excessive Pressure, Spray N Throw Cup System, Disposable 48 Oz. Lid and Liner System offers Unmatched Convenience, High Impact All In One Storage Case Protects All Components Inside
- Includes(1) XForce HD Cordless Airless Sprayer, (1) RAC X 517 Tip and Guard, (2) 28V High Power Lithium-Ion Power Pack Batteries, (1) 28V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger,(6) Spray-N-Throw Lids,(6) Spray-N-Throw Liners, (1) HD Storage Case, (1) Ground Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.