Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Handheld Paint Sprayer, 24 oz., 6 gph
- Item # 21YR31
- Mfr. Model # 16H240
- UNSPSC # 31211908
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.2 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Paint Sprayer
- Capacity24 oz.
- Max. Flow6 gph
- Spray PatternUp to 8"
- Voltage18V Lithium-Ion battery
- FeaturesSmall Compact Design is Ideal for Fine Finish Applications, Procontrol System , Allows for Independent Adjustment of Pressure and Flow Rate, Patented Prospray Technology,Comparable Performance to Graco's Professional Airless Sprayers ,Sprays Material As Designed By The Paint Manufacturer, No Thinning Required, Consistent Even Spray Pattern for One Pass Coverage, Pro Quality Finish, Expert Results
- Includes(1) TrueCoat Pro Cordless Airless Sprayer, (1) 210 and (1) 312 Fine Finish Reversible Tips,(2) 18V Lithium-Ion SlimLine Power Pack Batteries, (1) Lithium-Ion Battery Charger,(1) 24 oz. Multi-Spray Cup with Cover and (5) Disposable Cup Liners, (1) 4 oz. Bottle Pump Armor, (1) Cordless Sprayer Storage Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.