Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignGear
- Voltage115VAC and 230VAC
- Hose Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Inlet Size1" MNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Max. Viscosity50 SSU
- Amps AC1.5
- RPM1725 and 1425
- Bypass ValveInternal
- Housing MaterialCast Aluminum
- Nozzle MaterialAluminum
- Bearing TypeSleeve
- Nozzle TypeAutomatic
- Duty Cycle30 min.
- Overall Length11-5/16"
- Overall Height8"
- Overall Width9-3/4"
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- Seal TypeRotary Lip
- FeaturesExplosion Proof Motor, Circuit Breaker
- Transfer Pump ApplicationStationary Locations In Fleet, Agriculture Or Light Industry
- Compatible FluidsDiesel Fuel (up to 20% Biodiesel Blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% Alcohol Blends such as E15), Kerosene
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- IncludesAdjustable Suction Pipe, Hose, Automatic Unleaded Nozzle
- For Use WithPetroleum Products
- Pressure Range15 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.