Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Rotary, Cast Iron
- Item # 13K537
- Mfr. Model # RP-5
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.05 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Steel, Nitrile
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- For Use On5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.104 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke11.5 oz.
- Max. Viscosity110 CPS
- Inlet Size1" FNPT
- Outlet SizeSpout
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1" FNPT
- Suction Tube Length30"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube Type3-Piece Threaded Tube
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialCast Iron
- ApplicationFor Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid, Kerosene and Oil (up to 10 Wt) Do Not Use With Gasoline
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 months
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this does come with the Bung Adapter, it is standard 2" NPT.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.