Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Aluminum
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, Cast Iron, Carbon, Stainless Steel, Nitrile
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Hose MaterialBuna-N with Static Wire
- For Use On5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head8 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.104 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke12.8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity200 CPS
- Inlet Size1" FNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" NPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Hose Length8 ft.
- Suction Tube LengthUp to 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypeAdjustable
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialAluminum
- ApplicationFor Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20), Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Hydraulic Fluid, Kerosene and Oil (up to 30 Wt)
- FeaturesHandle Locks for Security
- StandardsUL Listed
- IncludesMetal Nozzle
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.