Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Nutating Disc, 1 In FNPT Inlet
- Item # 6XGP0
- Mfr. Model # FM300H/R
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3738
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- TypeNutating Disc
- Housing MaterialPTB Polyester
- Fitting Size (In.)1
- Flow MaterialAgricultural Chemicals
- Flow Range @ GPH120 to 13200
- Flow Range (GPM)2 to 20
- Flow Range (LPM)7 to 75
- Fitting Type1" FNPT Inlet, 1MNPT Outlet
- Accuracy (%)+/-2.0
- Wetted MaterialsPBT Polyester, Ferrite, fluorocarbon, 316 Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating (PSI)50
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F)15 to 130
- Max. Viscosity300 CPS
- Length (In.)6.0
- Rotor TypePTB Polyester
- Display UnitsGallons
- Display TypeStandard LC Display
- Flow Range2 to 20 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps2 to 20 gpm
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)15F to 130F
- Ambient Temperature32 to 140 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesBattery Powered, Rate And Total Indication
- Agency ComplianceCE
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.