Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Nutating Disc, 1 In FNPT Inlet
- Item # 6XGP0
- Mfr. Model # FM300H/R
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3331
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Nutating Disc
- Housing Material PTB Polyester
- Fitting Size (In.) 1
- Flow Material Agricultural Chemicals
- Flow Range @ GPH 120 to 13200
- Flow Range (GPM) 2 to 20
- Flow Range (LPM) 7 to 75
- Fitting Type 1" FNPT Inlet, 1MNPT Outlet
- Accuracy (%) +/-2.0
- Wetted Materials PBT Polyester, Ferrite, fluorocarbon, 316 Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 50
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 15 to 130
- Max. Viscosity 300 CPS
- Length (In.) 6.0
- Rotor Type PTB Polyester
- O-Ring Fluorocarbon
- Display Units Gallons
- Display Type Standard LC Display
- Flow Range 2 to 20 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps 2 to 20 gpm
- Repeatability .5
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) 15F to 130F
- Ambient Temperature 32 to 140 Degrees F
- Special Features Battery Powered, Rate And Total Indication
- Agency Compliance CE
- Includes Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.