Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Turbine, PVC, 3 In, FNPT
- Item # 6XGN5
- Mfr. Model # TM300-N
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3749
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- Housing MaterialPVC
- Fitting Size (In.)3
- Flow MaterialWater
- Flow Range @ GPH2400 to 24000
- Flow Range (GPM)40 to 400
- Flow Range (LPM)151 to 1514
- Fitting TypeFNPT
- Accuracy (%)+/-3.0
- Wetted MaterialsPVC, PEEK, Stainless Steel, Acetal, Ferrite
- Pressure Rating (PSI)225 @ 73 Degrees F
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F)32 to 140
- Max. Viscosity5 CPS
- Length (In.)14.7
- Rotor TypeAcetal
- Display UnitsGallons, Liters, Cubic Feet, Cubic Meters
- Display TypeStandard LC Display
- Flow Range40 to 400 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps40 to 400 GPM
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)32 F to 140F
- Ambient Temperature32 to 140 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesBattery Powered, Rate And Total Indication
- Strainer28 mesh
- Agency ComplianceCE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.