Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, PVC, 10 to 100 GPM
- Item # 4TJR7
- Mfr. Model # TM150
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3335
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Turbine
- Housing Material PVC
- Fitting Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Flow Material Water
- Flow Range (GPM) 10 to 100
- Fitting Type M Slip
- Accuracy (%) +/-3.0
- Wetted Materials PVC, Ceramic, Tungsten Carbide, PVDF, 316 Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 225 @ 73 Degrees F
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 32 to 140
- Max. Viscosity 5cP
- Length (In.) 5.3
- Sensor Type Magnetic
- Rotor Type PVDF
- Output Type NO
- Display Units Gallon/Liter
- Display Type Standard LC Display
- Flow Range 10 to 100 gpm
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) 0 to 60
- Ambient Temperature 32 to 140 Degrees F
- Special Features Fits Schedule 80 Pipe
- Strainer 28 Mesh
- Agency Compliance CE
- Includes Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.