Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Turbine, For Fuel, 1 In FNPT
- Item # 1YEF7
- Mfr. Model # 01A31LM
- UNSPSC # 41111931
- Catalog Page # 3749
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- TypeTurbine, For Gas, Diesel Or Kerosene
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Fitting Size (In.)1
- Flow MaterialPetroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Fitting TypeFNPT
- Accuracy (%)+/-5
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, 304 SS, Nylon, Tungsten Carbide, Ceramic
- Pressure Rating (PSI)300
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F)14 to 130
- Max. Viscosity5cP
- Sensor TypeMagnetic
- Rotor TypeNylon
- Display UnitsLiter
- Display TypeStandard LC Display
- Flow Range10 to 100 lpm
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)0 to 60
- Ambient Temperature14 to 130 Degrees F
- Strainer55 Mesh
- Agency ComplianceCE
- Includes2 AAA Batteries, 3/4" Reducer Bushings
- Power RequirementAAA Batteries (2)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.