Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flowmeter, Oval Gear, 1 In FNPT
- Item # 1YED8
- Mfr. Model # GM010A2R21-5
- UNSPSC # 41111931
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.87 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Oval Gear
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Fitting Size (In.) 1
- Flow Material Petroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Fitting Type FNPT
- Accuracy (%) +/-0.5
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, 316 SS, PPS
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 800
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 14 to 248
- Max. Viscosity 1000cP
- Frequency Range (Hz) 3.6 to 72.7
- Sensor Type Reed Switch
- Rotor Type PPS
- O-Ring Fluorocarbon
- Output Type Contact Closure
- Display Type Standard LC Display
- Flow Range 1.6 to 32 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps 2.6 to 26.4 GPM
- Repeatability 0.03%
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) -10 to 80
- Ambient Temperature 14 to 140 Degrees F
- Typical K Factor 136.3 Pulses Per Gallon
- Strainer 60 Mesh
- Includes Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.