Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Fitting Size (In.)2
- Flow MaterialWater, Oil, Chemicals, Petroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Fitting TypeFNPT
- Accuracy (%)+/-0.75
- Wetted Materials316 SS, PVDF, Ceramic, Tungsten Carbide
- Pressure Rating (PSI)1500
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F)14 to 140
- Max. Viscosity100cP
- Frequency Range (Hz)33 to 330
- Sensor TypeMagnetic
- Rotor TypePVDF
- Display TypeStandard LC Display
- Flow Range20 to 200 gpm
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)-10 to 160
- Ambient Temperature14 to 140 Degrees F
- Typical K Factor100 Pulses Per Gallon
- Strainer28 Mesh
- Agency ComplianceFM, CUL, CE, EX, ATEX
- Includes2 Lithium Batteries
- Power Requirement2 Lithium Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Usually this unit is mounted in a horizontal plane, but it can be mounted verticaly also, You will have to position the readout so it can be easlly read, the instructions detail how to position it. I hope this answers your question. Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.