Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Electronic, 1 In, 3 to 30 GPM
- Item # 13K561
- Mfr. Model # 01A31GM-U
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- GPM Max.30
- Max. Pressure (PSI)150
- Connection Size (In.)1 MNPT
- Max. Temp. (F)140
- Length (In.)4
- Width (In.)2-1/8
- Height (In.)2-3/8
- Housing MaterialNylon
- Shaft MaterialTungsten Carbide
- Flow Range @ GPM of Water3 to 30
- Flow Range3 to 30 gpm
- Accuracy (%)+/- 5.0
- DisplayElectronic Register
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer999,999 Gallons
- Master Totalizer999,999 gal.
- Flow MaterialDEF
- Flow Range (GPM)3 to 30
- Max. ViscosityDEF or Water
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI)5
- Pressure Drop - 50% Flow (PSI)2.5
- ApplicationNylon Digital Turbine Meter for Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- For Pipe Size1"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.