Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Turbine, Alum, 30 to 300 GPM
- Item # 13K556
- Mfr. Model # 03A32GM
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.85 lbs.
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Fitting Size (In.)2
- Flow MaterialPetroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Flow Range @ GPH1,800 to 18,000
- Flow Range (GPM)30 to 300
- Flow Range (LPM)114 to 1,135
- Fitting TypeNPT
- Accuracy (%)+/- 1.5
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, 304 SS, Nylon, Tungsten Carbide, Ceramic
- Pressure Rating (PSI)300
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F)14 to 140
- Max. Viscosity5cP
- Length (In.)4
- Rotor TypeNylon
- Display UnitsGallon/Litres
- Display TypeLCD
- Flow Range0.3 to 3 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps.3 - 3 GPM
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)0 to 60
- Ambient Temperature32 to 140 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesBattery Powered, Total Indication
- Strainer28 Mesh
- Agency ComplianceCE, FM, U.L. Classified to Canadian Standards and ATEX-ANNEX VIII
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.