Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- GPM Max.20
- Max. Pressure (PSI)50
- Connection Size (In.)3/4 MNPT
- Max. Temp. (F)125
- Length (In.)5-13/16
- Width (In.)5-1/4
- Height (In.)4-1/2
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Chamber MaterialPBT Polyestester
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Flow Range @ GPM of Water4 to 20
- Flow Range4 to 20 gpm
- Accuracy (%)+/- 2
- DisplayMechancial Register
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer999.9 Gallons in 1/10 Gallon Increments
- Master Totalizer9,999.9 gal.
- Flow MaterialGasoline (Alcohol Blends up to E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Flow Range (GPM)4 to 20
- Flow Range (LPM)15 to 75
- Max. ViscosityDiesel Fuel
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI)10
- Pressure Drop - 50% Flow (PSI)5
- ApplicationMechancial Nutating Disc Flow Meter for Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- For Pipe Size3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.