Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Drum Pump, 12VDC, 1/4 HP
- Item # 13K560
- Mfr. Model # P-120-DEF-2TC-PO
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.25 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 12VDC
- HP 1/4
- RPM 1600
- Motor Enclosure Ordinary
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Pump Body Material PBT Polyester
- Wetted Materials PBT Polyester, Stainless Steel, Fluorocarbon
- Seal Material Fluorocarbon
- For Use On 5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- GPM 12
- Maximum Head 10 ft.
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity Diesel Exhaust Fluid or water
- Max. GPM for Water 12
- Inlet Size 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 1" FNPT
- Suction Tube Length Up to 40"
- Suction Tube Type Adjustable
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material PBT Polyester
- DEF Compatible Yes
- Special Features Specifically Designed for DEF
- Standards CSA Certified
- Application Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Includes Pump Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.