Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 115VAC, 1/4 HP, 50/60 Hz
- Item # 13K559
- Mfr. Model # PA-120-DEF-2TC-PO
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.65 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- Motor EnclosureOrdinary
- Motor TypeUniversal AC/DC
- Pump Body MaterialPBT Polyester
- Wetted MaterialsPBT Polyester, Stainless Steel, Fluorocarbon
- Seal MaterialFluorocarbon
- For Use On5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head10 ft.
- Max. Pressure10 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Max. ViscosityDiesel Exhaust Fluid or water
- Max. GPM for Water12
- Inlet Size1" FNPT
- Outlet Size1" FNPT
- Suction Tube LengthUp to 40"
- Suction Tube TypeAdjustable
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPBT Polyester
- DEF CompatibleYes
- Special FeaturesSpecifically Designed for DEF
- StandardsCSA Certified
- ApplicationDiesel Exhaust Fluid
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Includes18 gal. 3 Wire, Grounded Plug Equipped with Circuit Breaker
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.