Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1/4 HP PBT Polyester Electric Operated Drum Pump, 12 GPM, 1375 RPM
- Item # 13K559
- Mfr. Model # PA-120-DEF-2TC-PO
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.65 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/4
- Motor Enclosure Ordinary
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Wetted Materials PBT Polyester, Stainless Steel, Fluorocarbon
- GPM 12
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Max. Viscosity Diesel Exhaust Fluid or water
- Max. GPM for Water 12
- Inlet Size 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 1" FNPT
- Suction Tube Length Up to 40"
- Suction Tube Type Adjustable
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material PBT Polyester
- DEF Compatible Yes
- Agency Compliance CSA Certified
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Includes 18 gal. 3 Wire, Grounded Plug Equipped with Circuit Breaker
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.