Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HPCentrifugal Pump 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item # 4XW69
- Mfr. Model # 1MC1C1E0
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3715
- Shipping Weight 24.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet1" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame48
- Service Factor1.15
- Wetted MaterialsANSI 316L Stainless Steel,Carbon,Ceramic,Buna N
- Impeller MaterialANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material300 Stainless Steel
- Screw Material316L Stainless Steel
- Seal TypeType 6
- Seal MaterialStandard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Port RotationTop
- Drain Plug3/8"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head29 gpm @ 52 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head18-40 gpm @ 62-35 ft.
- Impeller Dia.4-7/16"
- Inlet Pressure50 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids1/16"
- Max. GPM @ Head44 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Max. Head71 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.212 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure75 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head10 gpm @ 68 ft.
- Shaft Size5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head44
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head35
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head30
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head20
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this is a flooded suction pump, this can have some suction lift but not more than 5-6 feet and not without a Foot Valve..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.