Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3/4 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, ANSI 316L Stainless Steel Housing Material
- Item # 4UB58
- Mfr. Model # 1MS1D5D4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3297
- Shipping Weight 31.15 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3/4
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 2.7-2.6/1.3
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials ANSI 316L Stainless Steel,Carbon,Silicon Carbide,Viton
- Impeller Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Optional, Carbon/Silicone-Carbide Faces, Viton Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Port Rotation Top
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 17-45 gpm @ 85-50 ft.
- Inlet Pressure 50 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Max. Head 95 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 75 psi
- Height 8-5/8"
- Length 14-3/4"
- Width 8-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 21.5
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 11
- Frame 48
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4UB62GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Price $1,072.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.