Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- TypeStraight Center Discharge
- Inlet (In.)1-1/4
- Outlet (In.)1
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame48
- Motor RPM3500
- Service Factor1.15
- Wetted MaterialsANSI 316L SS,Carbon,Silicon Carbide,Viton
- Impeller Material316 Stainless Steel
- Housing MaterialANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Volute MaterialANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material300 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Size (In.)5/8
- Screw Material316L
- Seal TypeType 6
- Seal MaterialOptional, Carbon/Silicone-Carbide Faces, Viton Elastomer and SS Parts
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)250
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head37
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head31
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head24
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head13
- Max. Head (Ft.)62
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)29 @ 44
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)16-39 GPM @ 67-38 Ft
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)50
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Pressure (PSI)75
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)1/16
- Port RotationTop
- Drain Plug3/8"
- Length (In.)13.96
- Height (In.)8.63
- Width (In.)8.5
- For Use WithWater
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.