Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 15hp, 3-Ph, 208-230/460V
- Item # 3CCW3
- Mfr. Model # 6BF1M5B0
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3714
- Shipping Weight 250.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Close CoupleYes
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame215JM
- Motor RPM3500
- Motor TypeJM
- Service Factor1.15
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Impeller Dia.6-3/8"
- Max. Dia. Solids1/2"
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialSteel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeType 21
- Seal MaterialBuna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp.212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head600
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head590
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head570
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head555
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head535
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head510
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head490
- Max. Head150 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head280 @ 150 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head600 @ 42 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head350 @ 125 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head280-450 gpm @ 115-145 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure175 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Max. Pressure65 psi
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Number of Port Positions4
- Drain Plug Position4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.