Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 15hp, 3-Ph, 208-230/460V
- Item # 3CCW3
- Mfr. Model # 6BF1M5B0
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3714
- Shipping Weight 250.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Close Couple Yes
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 15
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 37.5-34/17
- Hz 60
- Inlet 4"
- Outlet 3"
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 215JM
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Service Factor 1.15
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Impeller Dia. 6-3/8"
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Volute Material Cast Iron
- Shaft Material Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Type 21
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 600
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 590
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 570
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 555
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 535
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 510
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 490
- Max. Head 150 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 280 @ 150 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 600 @ 42 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 350 @ 125 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 280-450 gpm @ 115-145 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 65 psi
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Number of Port Positions 4
- Drain Plug Position 4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 25-3/16"
- Width 16-3/16"
- Height 11-3/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.