Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- TypeHigh Head
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Inlet (In.)2
- Outlet (In.)1
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame215
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor TypeTEFC
- Service Factor1.15
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialLead Free Bronze
- Impeller Dia. (In.)8-1/16
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)None
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical Carbon on Ceramic
- Seal MaterialBuna N
- Seal ApplicationLong life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)212
- GPM of Water @ 200 Ft. of Head110
- GPM of Water @ 220 Ft. of Head94
- GPM of Water @ 240 Ft. of Head76
- GPM of Water @ 260 Ft. of Head54
- Max. Head (Ft.)285
- Min. GPM @ Head (Ft.)30 @ 280
- Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.)110 @ 210
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)90 @ 235
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)50-110 GPM @ 200-260 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.1
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Bronze, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic, 316 SS
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)175
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SS
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)100
- Max. Pressure (PSI)117
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationWater Boosting and Transfer
- For Use WithNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids
- Length (In.)27
- Width (In.)12-11/16
- Height (In.)10-3/4
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.