Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Wetted MaterialsBronze, Cast Iron, 300 SS, Carbon, Ceramic
- Inlet2" NPT
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame182JM
- Motor TypeODP
- Service Factor1.15
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft Material300 Stainless Steel
- Screw Material300 Stainless Steel
- Seal Type21
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Max. Pressure60 psi
- Max. Head138 ft.
- Suction Lift25 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head144 gpm @ 46 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head100 gpm @ 92 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head48 gpm @ 127 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head80-120 gpm @ 108-75 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Case Pressure85 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure15 psi
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Port RotationTop
- Drain Plug1/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationLawn Irrigation, Dewatering, Liquid Transfer, Plot Irrigation and Livestock Watering
- GPM @ 20 PSI144
- GPM @ 25 PSI135
- GPM @ 30 PSI125
- GPM @ 35 PSI112
- GPM @ 40 PSI105
- GPM @ 45 PSI80
- GPM @ 50 PSI75
- GPM @ 55 PSI48
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head160
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.