Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 2hp, 1-Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 1N512
- Mfr. Model # 2BF12012
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3714
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Close CoupleYes
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3500
- Motor TypeJM
- Service Factor1.25
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Impeller Dia.5"
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Seal TypeType 6
- Seal MaterialBuna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp.212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head104
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head96
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head84
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head68
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head32
- Max. Head102 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head20 @ 101 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head100 @ 66 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head75 @ 85 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head40-100 gpm @ 100-63 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Wetted Materials303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure125 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure55 psi
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Number of Port Positions8
- Drain Plug Position4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.