Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 2hp, 3-Ph, 208-230/460V
- Item # 1N511
- Mfr. Model # 2BF12034
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3296
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Close Couple Yes
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 6.8-6.4/3.2
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Service Factor 1.25
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Impeller Dia. 5"
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Volute Material Cast Iron
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Type 6
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 96
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 32
- Max. Head 102 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 20 @ 101 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 100 @ 66 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 75 @ 85 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 40-100 gpm @ 100-63 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 55 psi
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Number of Port Positions 8
- Drain Plug Position 4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 17-1/8"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 9"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.