Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- TypeClose Coupled
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Inlet (In.)2
- Outlet (In.)1-1/2
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame254JM
- Motor RPM3500
- Motor TypeJM
- Service Factor1.15
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Impeller Dia. (In.)8-1/16
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)5/16
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialSteel
- Seal TypeType 21
- Seal MaterialMechanical Shaft, with Stainless Steel, Buna N Carbon/Ceramic Parts
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)212
- GPM of Water @ 114 Ft. of Head175
- GPM of Water @ 200 Ft. of Head250
- GPM of Water @ 220 Ft. of Head235
- GPM of Water @ 240 Ft. of Head210
- Max. Head (Ft.)290
- Min. GPM @ Head (Ft.)50 @ 290
- Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.)260 @ 190
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)200 @ 250
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)120-240 GPM @ 280-210 Ft
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Bronze,303 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Ceramic
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)175
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)100
- Max. Pressure (PSI)175
- Port Rotation90 Increments
- Drain PlugAll Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationWater Circulation Booster Service Liquid Transfer Spraying Systems jockey Pump Service
- Length (In.)26
- Width (In.)16-3/16
- Height (In.)11-3/4
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.