Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 7-1/2hp, 3-Ph, 230/460V
- Item # 1N454
- Mfr. Model # 6BF1K5D0
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 185.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Close CoupleYes
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Max. GPM @ Head400 @ 30 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head280 @ 55 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head150 @ 70 ft.
- Max. Head75 ft.
- Seal TypeType 21
- Seal MaterialBuna N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Impeller Dia.11-1/4"
- NEMA/IEC Frame213JM
- Motor RPM3500
- Motor TypeJM
- Service Factor1.15
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, 316 Stainless Steel
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp.212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head400
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head360
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head310
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head250
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head150
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head240 - 320 gpm @ 60 - 50 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure175 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Max. Pressure175 psi
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Max. Dia. Solids7/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationBooster Service, Spraying Systems, Irrigation Water Circulation, Liquid Transfer, General Purpose Pumping
- Pump Length3"
- Pump Width4"
- Pump Height7"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1469)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.