Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 3/4hp
- Item # 1N441
- Mfr. Model # GT07
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3717
- Shipping Weight 47.2 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet (In.)1-1/2
- Outlet (In.)1-1/2
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Length (In.)19-3/16
- Width (In.)8-1/4
- Height (In.)9-1/4
- GPM @ 10 PSI46
- GPM @ 15 PSI45
- GPM @ 20 PSI44
- GPM @ 25 PSI40
- GPM @ 30 PSI34
- GPM @ 35 PSI26
- GPM @ 40 PSI10
- Shut-Off (Ft.)104
- Max. Pressure (PSI)45
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)40 @ 60
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)30-45 GPM @ 80-40 Ft.
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Service Factor1.15
- Wetted MaterialsCI, Noryl, Lexan, Carbon, Ceramic and Buna
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Seal TypeMechanical Shaft
- Seal MaterialCarbon, Ceramic,Buna
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialSteel
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head140
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic Reset
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)125
- Max. Fluid Viscosity40 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)25
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)1/16
- Port RotationTOP
- Drain Plug3/8"
- Agency ComplianceUL/CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- FeaturesCasing Design Prevents the Seal from Running Dry, Back Pull Out Design for Ease of Maintenance
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationFor Lawn Sprinkling, Irrigation, Air Conditioning Systems, Heat Pump and Water Transfer
- IncludesBuna N and Carbon/Ceramic Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.