Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel 1 HP Constant Pressure Booster System, 1 Phase, 115 Voltage
- Item # 2LRN4
- Mfr. Model # 1151AB2LB1035
- UNSPSC # 40151510
- Catalog Page # 3305
- Shipping Weight 54.75 lbs.
- Item Constant Pressure Booster System
- HP 1
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 4.2
- Hz 60/50
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 40 Degrees C
- Duty Continuous
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Outlet 1"
- Stages 1
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Pressure Switch Setting 50 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. PSI Boost @ 0-10 GPM 60
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 30 Months
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 15 @ 120 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 15 @ 51
- Frame 56
- Height 18-7/16"
- Length 17-23/32"
- Max. Case Pressure 85 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16
- Max. Pressure 80 psi
- Motor Type AC
- Tank (Gal.) 2
- Width 7-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.