Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConstant Pressure Booster System
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Service Factor1.15
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating40 Degrees C
- NEMA/IEC Frame56
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Diffuser MaterialLexan
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Silicon Carbide
- Seal TypeRotary Mechanical
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Inlet Pressure50 psi
- Pressure Switch Setting50 psi
- Max. Working Pressure85 psi
- Pressure Range15 to 80 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Max. PSI Boost @ 0-10 GPM60
- Plug or Connector TypeBare Lead
- Tank Capacity2 Gallons
- Manufacturers Warranty Length30 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.