Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Booster Pump, 1HP, 3Ph, 208-230/460V
- Item # 6KFF2
- Mfr. Model # LB1035
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3720
- Shipping Weight 32.8 lbs.
- ItemBooster Pump
- TypeEnd Suction
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Inlet (In.)1-1/4
- Outlet (In.)1
- GPM @ 40 PSI20
- GPM @ 50 PSI17
- GPM @ 60 PSI11.5
- GPM of Water @ 70 PSI5.5
- Max. Pressure (PSI)82
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)85
- Max. PSI Boost @ 2-10 GPM60
- Max. GPM @ PSI20 @ 39
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI12 @ 58
- Min. GPM @ PSI6 @ 71
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)12 @ 135
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)11 @ 140
- Motor RPM3500
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Thermoplastic
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Impeller TypeEnclosed
- Diffuser MaterialLexan
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, EPR Elastomer, Carbon/Ceramic
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal ApplicationMechanical
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)140
- Length (In.)18-1/4
- Width (In.)8-7/16
- Height (In.)9
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)85
- Flow (GPM)20
- For Use WithMfr. No. 1151AB2LB1035, 1AB2LB1035
- ApplicationConstant Pressure System
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.