Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Amps11.4 / 5.7
- Inlet1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet1" NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Wetted MaterialsAISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material316 Stainless Steel
- Housing Material316 Stainless Steel
- Volute Material316 Stainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialAISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Screw Material317 Stainless Steel
- Seal TypeType 21 Mechanical
- Seal MaterialSilicon Carbide, Viton And Stainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity1.0
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation9
- Drain PlugYes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head30 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Impeller Dia.4-3/4"
- Max. GPM @ Head40 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Max. Head95 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.212 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head15 gpm @ 70 ft.
- Shaft Size5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head45
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head36
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head30
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head24
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head10
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.