Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cast Iron 3/4 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230VAC Voltage
- Item # 1N532
- Mfr. Model # 1BF20712
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3296
- Shipping Weight 43.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3/4
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230VAC
- Amps 12.8/6.7-6.4
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Head 60 ft.
- Seal Material Buna N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 14-5/8"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 9"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 23
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 16 to 38 gpm @ 32 to 30 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Inlet Pressure 30 psi
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 45 Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 1N542GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Price $886.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.