Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Drum Pump, Polypropylene, 1/2In OD
- Item # 6KVT8
- Mfr. Model # SCP.300.10SE
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3742
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Tygon 200SE Hose
- Seal Material Polyethylene
- Gasket Material Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Tygon 200 SE FEP Lined
- Hose Material Tygon 200 SE FEP Lined
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- For Use On 5 gal. Pail, 5 to 55 gal. Drums, Rieke Flex Spout Containers
- GPM 4
- Maximum Head 6 ft.
- Max. Pressure 7 psi
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 1400 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil 1
- Max. GPM for Water 4
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 10"
- Hose Length 10 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 48"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 5/8"
- Suction Tube Type Positive Displacement
- Overall Length 60"
- Metered Optional
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Application For Class 2 Flammable Liquids
- Features Static Conductive Plastic, Hand-pressurized, maintenance-free
- Standards Meets RoHS, ELV, WEEE, EPCRA, and CA Prop. 65
- Includes Remote Discharge Nozzle, 10 ft. Tygon 200SE FEP Lined Hose, 6 ft. Ground Wire With Alligator Clip, Owners Manual, 2" NPT Barrel Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.