Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston
- Item # 2MCX9
- Mfr. Model # GT300
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.29 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- For Use With For Acids, Solvents, Pesticides, Biodiesel
- GPM 4.5
- Max. Pressure 7 psi
- Max. Viscosity 1400 SSU
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 3/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 3/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 5/8"
- Suction Tube Type Positive Displacement
- Metered Optional
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Hand-pressurized, spill proof, no VOCs, food grade
- Includes Pump, 4 x 10" Siphon Tubes, 3 Connectors, 1 ft. Piece, 2" NPT Fitting, Rubber Compression Fitting, Molykote 111, PTFE Tape, 20 Page Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Agency Compliance Meets RoHS, ELV, WEEE, EPCRA, and CA Prop. 65
- Height 12"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.