Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Drum Pump, Polypropylene, 3/8In OD
- Item # 2MCX7
- Mfr. Model # GT200
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3742
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, EPDM
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialEPDM
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolypropylene
- Piston MaterialPolypropylene
- For Use On5 to 55 gal. and Rieke Flex Spout Containers
- Maximum Head10 ft.
- Max. Pressure7 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity1400 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil1
- Max. GPM for Water4.5
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size3/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1/2"
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size3/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size5/8"
- Suction Tube TypePositive Displacement
- Overall Length9"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Most Detergents and Caustics
- FeaturesHand-pressurized, spill proof, no VOCs, food grade
- StandardsMeets RoHS, ELV, WEEE, EPCRA, and CA Prop. 65
- IncludesPump, 4 x 10" Siphon Tubes, 3 Connectors, 1 ft. Piece, 2" NPT Fitting, Rubber Compression Fitting, Molykote 111, PTFE Tape, 20 Page Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.