Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Drum Pump, Polypropylene, 3/8In OD
- Item # 2MCX7
- Mfr. Model # GT200
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, EPDM
- Seal Material Polyethylene
- Gasket Material EPDM
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- For Use On 5 to 55 gal. and Rieke Flex Spout Containers
- GPM 4.5
- Maximum Head 10 ft.
- Max. Pressure 7 psi
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 1400 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil 1
- Max. GPM for Water 4.5
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 3/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 3/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 5/8"
- Suction Tube Type Positive Displacement
- Overall Length 9"
- Metered Optional
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Application For Most Detergents and Caustics
- Features Hand-pressurized, spill proof, no VOCs, food grade
- Standards Meets RoHS, ELV, WEEE, EPCRA, and CA Prop. 65
- Includes Pump, 4 x 10" Siphon Tubes, 3 Connectors, 1 ft. Piece, 2" NPT Fitting, Rubber Compression Fitting, Molykote 111, PTFE Tape, 20 Page Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.