Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paint Spray Booth, 12 x8.5 x24 ft.
- Item # 5JEY5
- Mfr. Model # PYRG-140924-2408
- UNSPSC # 30201702
- Catalog Page # 1954
- Shipping Weight 4050.0 lbs.
- ItemPaint Spray Booth
- Inside Working Width12 ft.
- Inside Working Height8 ft. 9"
- Inside Working Depth24 ft.
- Overall Width14 ft. 4-5/8"
- Overall Height8 ft. 11-1/2"
- Overall Depth27 ft. 4"
- Fixture Type48" 4 Tube, T8 High Efficiency Rapid Start Fluorescent Fixture
- Light Fixtures Quantity8
- Fan Size24"
- Motor HP3
- Motor Voltage208/460
- SCFM @ 3/8" SP8550
- StandardsOSHA, NFPA, NEC
- Includes30 x 84" Access Door, Fan, Filters, Personal Access Door, Latch, Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Can sprinklers be integrated into the product?
Can this be done at your factory or can they be retrofitted after delivery?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.