Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLaser Safety Goggles
- Laser TypeND YAG, Harmonics Laser, Sperian Polymer Laser, NDGA
- Frame DesignFlex Seal
- Visible Luminous Transmission26%
- Optical Density @ Wavelength7 @ 190-532nm, 3 @ 800-839nm, Greater Than4 @ 840-864nm, Greater Than5 @ 865-1063nm, 7 @ 1064nm, 5 @ 10600nm
- Lens MaterialPolymer
- Filter Number102
- Lens CoatingImpact Resistant
- Lens ColorBrown
- Frame ColorBlack
- IncludesSperian Polymer Laser Type: NDGA: OD 7 @ 190-532nm OD 3 @ 800-839nm OD Greater Than4 @ 840-864nm OD Greater Than5 @ 865-1063nm OD 7 @ 1064nm OD 5 @ 10,600nm Flex Seal Goggle Frame Style; 26% Visible Light Transmission
- StandardsANSI Z87.1, ANSI Z136.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.