Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Restricted: This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1-888-361-8649 to order.
Tactical Outer Carrier, Extrnl, OD Grn, 3XL
- Item # 33G657
- Mfr. Model # GH-TOC-O-3X
- UNSPSC # 46151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0122
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemTactical Outer Carrier
- ColorOD Green
- Material500d Cordura
- Fits Chest Size50" to 51"
- For Use WithConcealable Ballistic Panels
- FeaturesTactical Carrier With Front Fixed Pockets (6x6" Utility, Pen/flashlight, Triple Mag, Universal Radio), Rear Fixed Pockets (Dual Handcuff), Discreet Chest Pocket, Front and Rear 4x10" Id's (Default "police" In White), Dual Mic Tabs, Ballistic Suspension, Moisture Wicking Liner, Internal Cummerbund, Dual 5x8/8x10" Front Trauma Plate Pockets
- Includes1 Tactical Outer Carrier (TOC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.