Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Restricted: This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1-888-361-8649 to order.
Ballistic Vest Package, 2XL, 1000d Cordura
- Item # 31AY77
- Mfr. Model # GH-APB-Y-2X
- UNSPSC # 46151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7237
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemBallistic Vest Package
- Material1000d Cordura
- Fits Chest Size48" to 49"
- Number of Pockets (Inside)3
- Number of Pockets (Outside)0
- Closure TypeHook-and-Loop
- FitsConcealable Ballistic Panels
- For Use WithConcealable Ballistic Panels
- FeaturesFront Opening, Smooth Nylon Inner Lining , Soft Perimeter Mesh, Dual Chest Pockets, Triple Mic Tabs, Dual Front Pockets for Trauma Plates, Rear Pocket, Ballistic Suspension, Adjustable Height, Internal Cummerbund
- IncludesAPB Carrier
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.