Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Tool, Gray Handle Color, Butterfly Opening Opening Action, Number of Tools: 12
- Item # 6VEY2
- Mfr. Model # 31-000749
- UNSPSC # 27112108
- Catalog Page # 1132
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Handle ColorGray
- Opening ActionButterfly Opening
- One-Hand OperationNo
- Number of Tools12
- Number of Functions12
- Length Open6-5/16"
- Closed Length4"
- FeaturesNeedle Nose Pliers, Fine Edge Knife, Serrated Knife, Saw, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Driver, Medium Flat Driver, Lanyard Ring, Bottle Opener, Can Opener, Scissors, Wire Cutters, Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage, Spring loaded jaw for simplified single-hand use
- MaterialStainless Steel w/Rubber Inlays
- Tool AccessInternal
- Blade TypeFine Edge and Serrated
- Sheath MaterialNylon
- IncludesPriorities of Survival Pocket Guide, Land to air rescue instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.