Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle ColorNatural
- Opening ActionFlick Open
- One-Hand OperationYes
- Number of Tools10
- Number of Functions14
- Length Open6-1/2"
- Closed Length5-1/8"
- FeaturesNeedle Nose Pliers, Tungsten Carbide Wire Cutter, Wire Crimper, Fine Edge Knife, Serrated Knife, Cross Point Screwdriver, Small, Medium and Large Flat Blade Screwdrivers, Lanyard Ring, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, File, Ruler
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Tool AccessInternal
- Blade TypeSerrated
- Sheath MaterialBallistic Cloth
- IncludesStainless Steel Tools with Wire Cutter Crosshead Screwdriver, Bottle/Can Opener, Serrated Blade, Large and Small Flathead Screwdrivers, Crimper and a Metric/Metric Scale
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 5LM41 will come with a heavy nylon sheath which will allow for use with a belt.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.