Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle ColorNatural
- Opening ActionFlick Open
- One-Hand OperationYes
- Number of Tools12
- Number of Functions12
- Length Open6-3/4"
- Closed Length4-1/2"
- FeaturesNeedle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutter, Wire Crimper, Serrated Knife Blade, Fiskars Scissors, Cross Point Screwdriver, Small, Medium and Large Flat Blade Screwdrivers, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Compact, lightweight, durable, Patented Saf.T.Plus
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Tool AccessInternal
- Blade TypeSerrated
- Sheath MaterialBallistic Cloth
- IncludesStainless Steel Tools with Wire Cutter Crosshead Screwdriver, Bottle/Can Opener, Serrated Blade, Large and Small Flathead Screwdrivers, Crimper and a Metric/Metric Scale
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.