Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Tool, Black Handle Color, Push Button Sliding Head Opening Action, Number of Tools: 14
- Item # 23NK55
- Mfr. Model # 07520G1
- UNSPSC # 27112126
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- Item Multi-Tool
- Handle Color Black
- Opening Action Push Button Sliding Head
- One-Hand Operation Yes
- Number of Tools 14
- Number of Functions 14
- Length Open 6-5/16"
- Closed Length 4-15/16"
- Features Blunt Nose Pliers, Replaceable Tungsten Carbide Insert Cutters, Wire Crimper, Fine Edge Knife, Serrated Knife, Cross Point Screwdriver, Small, Medium, and Large Flat Blade Screwdrivers, Lanyard Ring, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, File, Ruler
- Material Stainless Steel
- Tool Access Internal
- Locking Yes
- Blade Type Fine Edge and Serrated
- Sheath Material Ballistic Nylon
- Standards Berry Compliant
- Includes Sheath
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Multitools (273)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.