Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Maxwell Dual Flush Tank, 1.1/1.6 GPF
- Item # 5NTV3
- Mfr. Model # DF-28-190
- UNSPSC # 30181505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 26.12 lbs.
- ItemToilet Tank
- Flushing MethodGravity Fed Dual Flush
- Gallons per Flush1.1/1.6
- With Liner/Without LinerWithout Liner
- MaterialVitreous China
- Flush HandleTop Button Actuator
- StandardsASME Standard A 112.19.2.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 yr. Limited Warranty on Vitreous China, 5-yr. Limited Warranty on Other Parts
- IncludesTank Cover, Bolt Caps, Push Button Actuator and Tank to Bowl Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Toilet Tanks (84)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The 2 things you would need to check are as follows:
1) Is the tank water level set too high – the fill valve may need to be adjusted to a lower level.
2) Is there any debris in the tank preventing the flush valve from seating properly
After checking both of those items, if your problem persists please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for further assistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.