Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Cable
- Cable TypeSingle-Pair
- Conductor TypeStranded
- Number of Conductors2
- Conductor Size (AWG)22
- Nominal Outside Dia. (In.)0.138
- Spool/Coil Length (Ft.)1000
- InsulationPremium Grade Polyethylene
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- StandardsUL Type CMR
- Shielding100% Foil
- Jacket MaterialRiser PVC
- Capacitance34 Between Conductors, 62 Between Conductor And Shield
- ApplicationMicrophone Or Line Level Balanced Analog Audio, Patchbay, Rack, Or Console Permanent Installation Wiring. Ideal For Extended Distance Runs.
- NEC Article800 Type CMR
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.